Edge banding machine
typeOptimat KL 77/A3/S2
with premilling units
for edge materials 0,3 - 3 mm
with FK-13 with tool changer
with multiprofile scraper
with sanding unit
DescriptionSingle sided edge banding machine
Type: Optimat KL 77/A3/S2
Left hand machine
Description of the basic machine:
- Solid basic machine with conveyor chain for precise workpiece transport
- Motorical height adjustable top pressure with joined V belt
- HOMATIC control with entering unit NC21
- Electronical frequency converter for the processing units
- Pre-milling with 2 motors
- Hot melt unit A3 for coil ware up to 3 mm
- Noise protection for the processing units
- End trimming unit chamfer/straight
- Free space for further processing units
- Workpiece support with roller rail, movable approx. 800 mm
- Chip chanel in machine stand
- Glue roller drive at feed stop
- Glue tank lifting at feed stop
- Glue tank clamping workpiece operated
- Adjustable infeed fence
- Feed stepless controllable 18 - 24 m/min.
- Working height 950 mm
- Working width min.:
- 55 mm at workpiece thickness 22 mm
- 100 mm at workpiece thickness 60 mm (depends on the workpiece length)
- Workpiece supernatant 30 mm
- Workpiece thickness 12 - 60 mm
- Edge material coil 0,3 - 3 mm
- Edge cross sectional area max. - at PVC 135 mm2, at veneer 100 mm2
- Coil Ø max. 830 mm
- Pneumatic supply 7-8 bar
- Conveyor chain 80 mm wide with rubber top
- Hardened precision run and guidance area
- Magnetical braking of conveyor chain
- With driven joined V belt
- Motorical height adjustable with digital positioning display
2 Motors each 3 kW, 150 Hz., 9000 1/min.
For pre-milling of workpiece edge in front of the gluing unit.
Electro pneumatical control of the 1st motors
Workpiece blowing device.
Gluing unit A3
Hot melt unit QA34
Melting unit with granulate tank
Electronical temperature control with LED-display
Magazine 2 coils
Coil separation device
Coil change automatical or manual
Edge monitoring with feed stop
Rest length monitoring at 2600 mm
Magazine height adjustment via spindle
Adjustment path +/- 5 mm
Pressure zone K
1 Driven pre-pressure roller Ø150 mm
2 additional pressure rollers Ø70 mm
End trimming unit HL81 chamfer/straight
2 Motors each 0,18 kW, 200 Hz., 12000 1/min.
For the end trimming of edge supernatants on frontal and rear edge
Automatical adjustment infeed fence OPTIMAT
For Optimat-Machines with pre-milling unit
Anti-stick solvent sprayin device top/bottom
Automatical adjustment pressure zone OPTIMAT
For automatical adjustment of pressure zone at different edge thicknesses.
Automatical adjustment HL81/83
For electro pneumatical setup from chamfer to straight and stepless adjustment of foldable side stops for chamfer end trimming at different edge thicknesses.
Pneumatical side adjustment end trimming motor
For electro pneumatical side adjustment of the end trimming motors on 2 positions.
Position 1 - Flush miling
Position 2 - End trimming with supernatant - for post-milling with shape milling unit
Rough milling unit 0,55 KW OPTIMAT
2 Motors, one above the other
Each 0,55 kW, 200 Hz., 12000 1/min.
Height adjustment with the top pressure. Working in counter direction.
Pneumatic adjustment rough milling unit
On 2 positions
Position 1 - Rough milling with edge supernatant (approx. 0,2 mm)
Position 2 - Flush milling without edge supernatant
Form milling unit FK 13 8-fold automatical
For processing the edge supernatants on the upper and lower workpiece edge as well as for milling the workpiece frontal and rear edge with end trimming and rough milling unit.
2 Motors each 0,55 kW, 200 Hz., 12000 1/min.
Automatical 8-fold tool changer.
Incl. 1 set of changeable head - without tools.
Selector switch lengthwise/surround milling.
Feed max. 20 m/min.
Workpiece length min. - 240 mm single sided, 120 mm double sided
Workpiece gap min. 650 mm
Workpiece thickness 12 - 60 mm
Egde thickness max. 5 mm
For each kind of tool and edge thickness a separate changeable head is necessary.
Form milling at veneer and massive edges is not always possible.
Flush-/chamfer milling of glued softforming edges is not possible.
Multi cleaning device MN 21 automatical
For max. 3 different profiles.
Tracing from top, bottom and side for chamfering or rounding of rough milled PVC edges.
Blowing nozzles electro pneumatical controlled.
For automatical setup of chamfer/radii and for side moving out of the working area for upper and lower tools.
Height adjustment with the top pressure.
Edge thickness max. 3 mm
Workpiece thickness min. 13 mm at R=3 mm
Min. 10 mm at Fase 0,5x45 degrees
Incl. suction box for PVC chips
Cleaning device glued joint
Removal of glue rests in the area of the glued joint.
Tracing from top and bottom.
Height adjustment with the top pressure
With carbide knives
Blowing nozzles electro pneumatical controlled
Unit top and bottom max. 50 mm side movement.
Belt sanding unit KS 10
For sanding of straight edges
Sanding belt speed 10 m/sec.
Belt length = 2100 mm
Belt width = 120 mm
Sanding pressure manual adjustable
Belt blowing-off via nozzle
Buffing unit top and bottom with oscillation
For making the edges handy
2 Motors each 0,25 kW
Tilt and height adjustable
Height adjustment with the top pressure
Oscillation device for the use of the disc width for upper and lower motor
The specifications and descriptions are a copy of the order confirmation at that time. Datas are for information and are not binding.