typeBTF 1528-1400 Flowline
- membrane-free thermoforming of smooth and shaped MDF parts with thermoplastic foils
- Camera-controlled Pin-System
Price: 159.000,00 € + VAT
Type: BTF 1528-1400 Flowline
High-performance system for the membrane-free thermoforming of smooth and shaped MDF parts with thermoplastic foils.
1. Surface material:
from the roll, or as a blank cut
a) PVC foil 0.30 - 1.0 mm
b) High gloss foil 0,50 - 1,0 mm
c) PET foil 0.35 - 0.6 mm
All foils suitable for the Bürkle Thermoform process.
2. carrier material:
MDF board, with smooth profiled surfaces.
thickness tolerance +/- 0.15 mm
Dispersion adhesive 80 - 150 g / m²
for foils, 1-component or 2-component polyurethane adhesive.
Thermoform coating, without membrane, 1400 mm foil
effective area 1330 x 2630 mm
max. work piece size 1250 x 2550 mm
min. foil width 1400 mm
sealing dimensions 1370 m (u.U 1360 mm)
work piece thickness 16 - 38 mm
workflow on the entire Flowline:
1. Positioning of the work piece on the same tray.
2. Detecting the work peice positions using a digital camera.
3. Cover with foil from the foil paternoster.
4. Load the laying pallet into the multifoiler.
5. Placing the sheet in the multipin system within the press while entering the press.
6. Process of coating without membrane in the process chamber of the Multifoilers.
Preheat the foil, vacuum and shape with shaping pressure to max. 6 bar.
7. Discharge the entire batch into the rotary turner / multiturning.
8. Turn the laying pallet with the work piece around the longitudinal axis.
9. Discharge of the work pieces on a conveyor belt and transport from the turner.
10. Direct, manual cutting with finished cut (trimming) on the conveyor belt.
20 cycles per hour, with commercially available foils.
Glossy foils have a longer cycle time due to longer warm-up times.
implementation of plants
Pos. 10 1 Receiving and loading station
Pos. 20 1 Bürkle - Multifolier Model BTF 1528
hotplate size: 1500 x 2800 mm
loading side: 1500 mm
max. heating temperature 140 ° C
operating side: right
Lifting, lowering and locking the press table with hydraulic.
1 upper sealing frame, 15 mm
attached to upper heating plate with quick clamping system.
1 vacuum device
with vacuum pump and reservoir.
Pos. 21 1 Chain conveyor
driven, reversible, frequency controlled, in the press.
Pos. 22 1 Chain conveyor
driven, frequency controlled, under the press
Pos. 23 3 lay pallets
Pos. 25 1 Bürkle multi-pin system
fully automatic sub-System for the membraneless coating of milled MDF parts.
1. The workpieces are placed as before in the laying pallet with the usual distances, but without sub-parts.
2. An LCD matrix camera captures the image and stores it digitally with a very fine resolution of approx. 2 x 2 mm.
3. A special software calculates the respective pins matching the image and initiates the setting of the pins in the BTF.
4. The round pins are located in a maintenance-friendly, solid metal block inside the multifoilers.
5. The new laying pattern is set immediately after leaving the laying pallet, or during the new loading of the BTF time-saving.
6. The occupied pallet inverts over the finished set sheet and the coating process can begin as known.
Pos. 30 1 Bürkle Multi-Turning
automatic turning station for foil-coated work piece batches with integrated lifting device.
The full laying pallet travels from the BTF to the rotary turner after coating. A conveyor belt lowers and clamps the entire batch with the pallet. The entire installation revolves around 180 degrees.
Pos. 31 1 piece belt transport
Pos. 61 1 Foil discharger / Discharging
for unloading the foils during static charges.
to avoid foil contamination
suitable for 1 foil unwinding station
Pos. 10 A Paternoster
for 23 rolls (Ø 400 mm)
Product width: 1600 mm
Construction height: 5400 mm
Overall width: 2370 mm
incl. 1 piece roll transport
The specifications and descriptions are a copy of the order confirmation at that time. Datas are for information and are not binding.