CNC processing centre
typeOPTIMAT BP 140
- 6 supports in X-direction
- 6 controlled fix stoped
- 1 vertical boring unit
- 1 horizontal boring unit
Price: 21.750,00 €
DescriptionCNC processing centre
Type: OPTIMAT BP 140
- 6 Prieces stepless in X - direction adjustable workpiece supports with each 2 bigger, quick positionable vacuum suction cups 145*145*36 mm(L/B/H). There are scales and indicators on all workpiece supports to make the cup positioning easier.
- 6 Pieces programm controlled stops.
- 6 Pieces workpiece lifting swings as positioning assistance at heavier workpieces
verticale drilling technique
- 1 verticale drilling unit with 21 via programm single selectable drilling spindles.
- Drilling depth: 38 mm
- Rotation direction: right/left hand
- Rotation speed: 1500-5000 rpm
- Frequency controlled drive: 1,5 kW
- Driller holder: 10 mm
- Total driller length: 70 mm
- Driller-Ø: max. 20 mm (18 spindles), max. 35 mm (1 spindle in reinforced version)
- Spindle distance: 32 mm
- Spindle type: single controllable
- 10 Spindles X-direction (row of holes)
- 10 Spindles Y-direction (construction)
- 1 Spindle in reinforced version
horizontal drilling technique
- 1 horizontal drilling unit with 4 via program single selectable drilling spindles.
- The drilling spindles are in cross shape ordered.
- 1 Groove saw in X-direction ordered
1 Main spindle 7,5 - HSK F63, incl. liquid circulation cooling:
- with integrated 360 degrees adjustable CNC-axes, incl. torque support.
Tool changing magazine
- 1 automatical tool changing system, moving in X-Richtung at machine stand.
- Magazine places: 8 tool places, thereof max. 4 for processing units and max. 4 for milling tools or all 8 for milling tools. In cause of the variable adapter unit and tool construction the load of the magazine can vary.
- Tool weight: max. 5 kg total weight incl. HSK-holder
The simple operator guidance from MS - Windows is combined with WoodWOP 4.0.
DXF - POSTPROCESSOR SOFTWARE FOR CAD-SYSTEMS
Postprocessor to integrate CAD-Programs in the processing centre.
The specifications and descriptions are a copy of the order confirmation at that time. Datas are for information and are not binding.