typeRover C WMS
- Modern and automated CNC plant with autom. loading and unloading device for the processing of windows and doors
Questions about this machine
- With „KLAES“ sign- and construction software and order recognition
- With complete tool set for the processing of wood windows
CNC processing centre
Type: Rover C WMS
For the processing of windows and doors with automatic loading and unloading device
With „KLAES“ sign- and construction software and order registration
With complete tool set for the processsing of wooden windows HD 80 + 92 /
Wood-Alu windwos HD 80 (approx. 60 Einheiten)[/b]
Working area: X = 5800 mm; Y = 1535 mm; Z = 230 mm
Automatic Loading and unloading device with transfer on 2 levels
- Loading-transfer for max 16 parts, width 85 mm
- Manipulating-device, integrated on the X-wagon, for the moving of elements
- 2 loading clamp with independent Z-axis (clamping area 40-140 mm)
- Automatic control of workpiece dimensions
- 2 Workpiece supports with automatic positioning (EPS in X) for short workpieces
- 4 clamping devices hyperclamp for short workpieces (clamping area 56-120 mm, stroke of clamping plate 42 mm)
- Max. length of the automatic loadable-/unloadable panels = 2600 mm
- Min. length of the load panels = 300 mm
10 EPS XY workpiece supports, L= 1525mm
The working field consists of:
- 2 Aluminium carrier (1 left und 1 right) on which the lateral stops are adjusted
- 10 Aluminium workpiece supports
Automatical positioning of 10 workpiece supports and the wagon (EPS X -Y)
- "EPS" (Electronic Positioning System) device for NC-controlled positioning of workpiece supports and the wagon complete with clamping device
- Simultaneous moving of all workpiece supports in X-direction and a row of vacuum moduls in Y-direction.
- Positioning of a work field during the working process:
- 10 stops with 115 mm stroke and 25 mm stop extension.
- 10 stops with 140 mm stroke positioning on 770 mm from behind
- 10 stops with 140 mm stroke positioning on 1420 mm from behind
- 2 lateral stops on the right hand side with 140 mm strok complete with pneumatical equipment
- 1 additional lateral stop on the right hand side with 140 mm stroke
8 Positioning assistances for vakuum modul height = 74 mm
- The positioning assistances, which will be lowered automatical by NC control help the operator at the load and unload of heavy and/or big workpieces
- Easy insert and dismantle on CNC controlled pneumatic lowerable standard stops.
12 Narrow part clamping devices
- Installed on NC-controlled standard stop. With the assistance of a special working cycle they make the clamping of narrow parts possible.
Clamping device Hyperclamp with double movement and round clamping plate, material thickness 56-120 mm, H=64. clamping plate stroke = 42 mm.
- The Hyperclamp modul with double stroke makes the repositioning of clamped parts easy and it enables the workpiece process on 4 sides
- Vacuum pump 250 m3/h
Chip transport belt integrated in machine bed
- For automatic remove of waste rest pieces and processing rests
Peak Power Electro spindle 19,2 kW (25,7 HP), with HSK E63 Adapter, liquid cooled.
- Electro spindle with high torque for hardest processings, also at low rotation speeds.
- 16 kW (21,4 hp) / 8.000 rpm. S1-operation
- 19,2 kW (25,7 hp) / 8.000 rpm s6-operation
- Right and left hand rotation
- NC-programmable rotation speed from 1.000 up to 18.000 rpm
Independent Z-axis for milling spindles allows:
- The CNC-controlled stroke of the milling spindle via brushless drive motors and ball screw.
360° turnable interpolating working unit (C-axis)
Drilling head BH 9
- Equipped with up to 9 independent tools, for single or row drillings on the 5 sited of a workpiece.
The drilling head consists of:
- 5 single selectable verticale drilling spindles in 32 mm grid in Y-direction;
- 2 Horizontal drilling spindles with double exit and axis distance of 32 mm, 1 in X-direction and 1 in Y-direction;
5 kW Multi function unit with angular unit for saw blade up to 270 mm, with suction hood, CNC-controlled 360° turnable (endless).
- Max. rotation speed on tool: 8.000 rpm
5 kW Multi function unit with angular unit with 3+1 opposite positioned exits in 22 mm grid, CNC-controlled 360° turnable (endless).
Angular unit HSK 63 F with 2 exits for horizontal milling - CNC-controlled 360° turnable (endless).
Angular unit HSK F63 with 4 exits for horizontal milling or drilling
Self floating copying unit HSK F63 for milling with a constant depth, tool-Ø 62 mm.
Chain tool changing magazine with 22 positions and 180 mm grid distance
- Moving in X at cantilever,
- Distance of tool positions: 180 mm;
- max. total weight: 100 kg
Tool magazine Flexstore C with 44 places and 180 mm grid distances.
It has 2 chain tools changing magazines with each 22 places
- Distance of tool positions: 180 mm
- Max. total weigth for each chain: 100 kg
NC -Hops 6.0 Rover C WMS window package
- Hops 6 Machine licence
- Hops 6 1.AV licence
Upgrade to szenario builder for Workcenter Multi
- Automatical vacuum cup proposal
- Clamper definition WoCe
- Removing simulation
- Fenmatik extension rebate joint
- Postprocessor WMS
- Grafical version system with WOP and CAD/CAM characteristics for creation of part versions with macro technique.
- Easiest operation through dialogue masks, supporting asisting geometry and variable drawing and measuring function.
- Clear visualisation by real 3D presentation of parts and all processings incl. move-in and move-out route
- 3D process simulation wit visual presentation of tool optimization.
DXF Export of processings.
- 2 D CAD surface for free construction with extensive construction possibilities for circle, bow, poly line, spline, hatching, etc.
- Geometry can by modified via scale, rotating, trimming, rounding, chamfering etc.
- Data import of all CAD-systems possible 1st in the formats DRW, DWG and DXF
The specifications and descriptions are a copy of the order confirmation at that time. Data are for information and are not binding.
Sales Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg & Scandinavia
Sales Swiss & International
Sales East Europe & Asia